- A dessert
- kimmy T.
- 1 tub of cool whip
- 1 8 oz (224 grm). can crushed pineapple
- 1-1/2 cups (350 ml) shredded coconut
- 1 pkg. vanilla pudding
- 2-1/2 cups (600 ml) of walnuts
- 4 bananas
- Prepare pudding according to package directions.
- Once it is ready, get a large dessert bowl.
- Your first layer will be a little bit of the pudding.
- Add one banana sliced.
- Top the bananas with 1/2 of the tub of cool whip.
- Add a 1/2 cup (125 ml) of coconut, then 1/2 a can of pineapple, then add some walnuts.
- Repeat layering dependent on how much you need, and how much of the ingredients you have left.
- Always have walnuts as your top layer.
- You should always end with walnuts!!
- Refrigerate and serve as neeeded.
- This is a delicious layered dessert.