Feta Cheese Salad Dressing
- 2 cups (475 ml) mayonnaise
- 1 cup (225 ml) sour cream
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) cider or white wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) minced parsley (fresh)
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml). mustard powder
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml). salt
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml). pepper
- 4 oz (112 grm). crumbied Feta Cheese, or more
- Measure all ingredients In blender and blend until smooth.
- Store in refrigerator.
- You can also use this as a dip. I have used up to 6 oz. Feta Cheese with the same amounts of the other ingredients in this recipe.