- Eggs and Sausage dish
- 1 pkg. crescent rolls
- 1 pkg. brown & serve sausage (any flavor)
- 6 oz (168 grm). hot pepper cheese, shredded (or more)
- 2 cans green chiles (can be found in mexican dept of grocery store)
- 6 eggs (can use 1 more)
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) milk
- Spread rolls in bottom of oblong pan (12 1/2 x 9 x 2).
- Slice sausage and put on top of rolls.
- Spread cheese all over.
- Put chopped chiles on top.
- Beat eggs and milk and pour on top.
- Bake in a 350 degree (175 C.) oven for about 1/2 hour or so.