Chicken Enchilada Casserole
- Helen Johnson
- 1 bag crushed corn chips
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can cream of celery soup
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 4 oz (112 grm). can diced green chiles
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2-1/2 lbs (1.1 kg). chicken, cooked and shredded or cut in cubes
- grated cheese for topping (Cheddar or Cheddar-Monterey Jack mixture)
- Saute green chiles and onion in small amount of butter or oil.
- Mix soups and chicken together.
- Add soup/chicken mixture to green chilies and onions.
- Heat through.
- In a casserole dish layer tortilla chips, chicken mix.
- Repeat layers ending with chicken mixture.
- Top with cheese.
- Bake in 350 degree (175 C.) oven or microwave until cheese is melted (about 30 min in oven).