No Bake Cherry Cheesecake
- From the Kraft Philadelphia Cream Cheese Cookbook
- Carol Kelley
Serves/Makes:6 or more
- 1 (8 1/4 ounce) can crushed pineapple, undrained
- 1 (8 ounce) package Philadelphia Brand Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) vanilla
- 1 (21 ounce) can cherry pie filling
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) powdered sugar
- 1 cup (225 ml) whipping cream
- 1 9 inch graham cracker crumb crust
- Drain pineapple well, reserving two tbsp liquid.
- Combine reserved liquid, cream cheese and vanilla, mixing until well blended.
- Stir in 1/4 cup (60 ml) pineapple and 1/2 cup (125 ml) pie filling.
- Gradually add sugar to cream, beating until soft peaks form.
- Fold into cream cheese mixture; pour into crust.
- Top with remaining pineapple and pie filling.
- Chill until firm.