- Beef Stroganoff-like dish.
- Suzanne O'Bryan
- 2 lbs (.9 kg). good stewing beef, cubed
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 packet Lipton Onion Soup mix
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) cooking sherry
- 1 lb (.5 kg). fresh sliced mushrooms
- extra wide noodles, cooked
- Combine all ingredients into large casserole dish, saving out half the mushrooms.
- Mix ingredients well, add remaining mushrooms to the top.
- Cover and cook in 350 degree (175 C.) oven for 3 hours.
- Let cool for 10 minutes.
- Serve on top of cooked noodles.
- This dish is easy and delicious! Make sure to let it cook the full three hours for extra tender beef!