Three Cheese Spinach with Hearts of Palm
- Gourmet vegetable dish from Italy.
- Sarah Lee
- 1 can of hearts of palm (drained)
- 1 frozen package of spinach (thawed)
- 1 stick of butter
- dash of garlic salt
- 1 tsp (5 ml). of fresh ground pepper
- 1 8 oz (224 grm). bag of mozzerella, grated
- 1 8 oz (224 grm). bag of parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 package of Feta cheese (traditional), crumbled
- Lay hearts of palm in bottom of a 13 inch x 9 inch baking dish.
- Slice butter and lay it on top of the hearts of palm.
- Add a dash of garlic salt on top of butter.
- Add fresh groud pepper.
- Drain thawed spinach and squeeze access water off of spinach and lay it on top of butter.
- Sprinkle all of the Feta cheese on top of spinach.
- Sprinkle all of parmesan cheese on top of Feta.
- Sprinkle all of mozzerella on top of parmesan.
- Bake at 350 degrees (175 C.) for 45 minutes to 1 hour or until cheese is melted.
- This is a very unique dish from a gourmet restaurant in Italy.