Teriyaki Ranch Baked Chicken
- Baked chicken the kids will love!
- Jane Peterson
- 4 boneless chicken breasts
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) teriyaki sauce
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) ranch dressing
- 1 cup (225 ml) sharp chedder cheese, grated
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 1 jar real bacon bits
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees (175 C.).
- Brush teriyaki sauce over chicken breasts.
- Spoon ranch dressing over each breast.
- Put chopped green onions over each breast.
- Top with grated cheese and bacon bits.
- Bake for 45 minutes or until chicken is done.
- This is a great recipe. My kids loved it, and they get tired of chicken dishes!