- Chiffon-textured frozen popsicles.
- Tracy Semonik
Serves/Makes:6 or more
- one box jello, any flavor
- small container Cool Whip
- Prepare one box, any flavor, of Jello as directed.
- Let the liquid cool to room temperature (can speed it up by refrigerating,it's OK if it starts
- to gel up), then use a mixer to beat in entire container of Cool Whip.
- Mix on high until you get the desired consistency, then pour into molds and freeze (usually only about 2 hours in the freezer will do).
- My mother used to make this when I was a kid, and I hated the fact that she
was "ruining" my Jello. But now, it tastes pretty good! You can also just
leave it in the fridge for a mousse dessert, or layer it just like you do
with plain Jello. Hope this works for ya!