- American Harvest Dehydrators Recipes & Instructions
Serves/Makes:1 or more
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) honey
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) water
- 1/8 tsp (1 ml) cinnamon (optional)
- Mix honey, water and cinnamon in a bowl.
- Peel bananas.
- Cut in 1/4" slices.
- Dip bananas into glaze.
- Drain excess glaze from bananas.
- Place in a single layer on each tray.
- Plug dehydrator in.
- Dry banana slices until crisp.
- Drying time is 8-12 hours*.
- *Drying times are affected by the size of the load, fruit thickness, and the moisture content of the food.