- Easy made banana pudding.
- Margaret Roberts
- 1 large box instant vanilla pudding
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk (Eagle Brand)
- 2 cups (475 ml) cold milk
- 1 large tub whipped topping
- 5 or 6 ripe bananas
- vanilla wafers
- Mix pudding with 2 cups (475 ml) cold milk for 2 minutes at medium speed with electric mixer.
- Add sweetened condensed milk and beat two more minutes.
- Add half of the whipped topping and fold in (Reserve other half for top).
- Place layer of vanilla wafers in bottom and on sides of serving bowl.
- Slice a layer of bananas on top of wafers and add a layer of pudding mix.
- Add another layer of wafers, bananas and pudding mix.
- Continue this until you have used all of the pudding mixture.
- Top with whipped topping.
- Store in refrigerator.
- I have used this receipe for years and my family loves it. It's always a big hit at church functions and it is so easy to make.