- Spinach and Cream Cheese
- Peggy Villiger
Serves/Makes:4 or more
- 1 10 oz (280 grm). package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 1 8 oz (224 grm). package cream cheese
- 1 package lipton onion soup mix
- 1/2 stick of butter or margarine, melted
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) bread crumbs
- Squeeze excess water from spinach.
- In a 2 quarts (1900 ml) saucepan, melt 1/4 stick of butter and add spinach.
- Add cream cheese and soup mix and heat through.
- Pour into an 8 X 8 inch baking dish.
- Melt remaining butter and add bread crumbs.
- Sprinkle on top of spinach mixture.
- Bake at 350 degrees (175 C.) for 25 minutes or until crumbs are golden brown.
- I have picky teenage eaters and they love this dish. It's a hit at all of our gatherings.