- 1 2-liter carbonated water
- 1 can frozen 100% fruit juice (your choice)
- pineapple or other fruit juice (optional)
- Mix as directed on the juice can, using carbonated water instead of regular water.
- You could also add pineapple juice to some other fruit juices for an extra punch taste.
- My Mom is allergic to sugar, so we have fun experimenting with different recipes. This one happened when Mom wanted something carbonated. So, we mixed the carbonated water and the juice and voila.
Suggestion: don't use orange juice with this, instead use sweet tasting juices.