Cream Cheese Filled Won Tons
- 1 package won ton wraps
- 6 oz (168 grm). cream cheese, softened
- 3 oz (84 grm). canned crabmeat, drained
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) salt
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml) garlic powder
- Combine cream cheese, crabmeat, salt and garlic powder.
- Place a dab of cream cheese mixture in the middle of each won ton wrapper.
- Fold each won ton wrap in half diagonally and seal--water may be brushed on the inside corners of the won ton wraps to aid in sealing them.
- Fry a few at a time in 375 degree (200 C.) oil until golden brown.
- Drain on paper towels.
- Serve hot.