Serves/Makes:24 or more bars
- 1 stick of butter or margarine
- 1 cup (225 ml) graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) of coconut (as much as 1 cup)
- 1 cup (225 ml) chocolate chips
- 1 cup (225 ml) butterscotch chips
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk (Eagle Brand)
- 1 cup (225 ml) chopped nuts (walnuts or pecans)
- Melt butter in 13 x 9 inch pan.
- Sprinkle with graham cracker crumbs.
- Add both kinds of chips.
- Spread milk over chips.
- Sprinkle with nuts and press into mixture.
- Bake in 350 degree (175 C.) oven for approximately 30 minutes.
- Cool and cut into 24 to 40 bars.
- Very good, I make them every Christmas.