- You will love this sauce instead of table mustard
- 3/4 cup (175 ml) sugar
- 4 tbsp (60 ml). COLEMANS dry mustard
- 2 tbsp (30 ml). flour
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml). salt
- 1 cup (225 ml) vinegar
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup (225 ml) evaporated milk
- In a double boiler, combine dry ingredients.
- Add vinegar and eggs.
- Mix well.
- Slowly add evaporated milk.
- Cook over boiling water, stirring with wire whisk constantly.
- Stir to desired consistancy.
- This sauce keeps well in refrigerator up to 2 months. I use
empty 0ne cup margarine tubs. This is great with sausage balls,
kielbassa, hot dogs and hamburgers and don't forget ham.