Easy Lemon Garlic Chicken
- 2 tsp (10 ml). finely grated lemon peel
- 3 Tbsp (45 ml). lemon juice
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) olive oil
- 1 tsp (5 ml). dill weed
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml). fennel seed
- 1 tsp (5 ml). garlic salt
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml). black pepper
- 4 whole chicken legs
- In non-metal shallow pan or zip top bag, combine marinade ingredients and mix well.
- Add chicken and coat completely; marinate for several hours or overnight, turning occasionally.
- Broil chicken for 10 minutes on each side, basting frequently with marinade and cook until tender and juicy.
- You may also grill the chicken over medium coals if desired.
- Serve and enjoy!
- Delicious and simple recipe. An excellent side dish idea would be to first take some extra marinade before you put the chicken in and just marinate your favorite vegetables in it for a few hours or so and then grill them with chicken or roast them in the oven for an incredible meal thats perfect for any special diets! We like to do some eggplants, zucchinni, tomatoes, peppers, onions and mushrooms - they go wonderfully with the chicken and especially with some extra marinade on the vegetables, like a dressing.