- 2 cups (475 ml) corn flakes
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) bran flakes
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) quick cooking oats
- 1/3 cup (80 ml) frozen apple juice concentrate, thawed
- 1 tsp (5 ml) ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp (5 ml) light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) golden raisins
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) dried cranberries, cherries, or blueberries
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees (150 C.).
- Combine all ingredients except the berries and mix thoroughly.
- Spread mixture on a large cookie sheet and bake for 30 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Add the dried berries.
- Cool and store in an airtight container.