Jumbo Shrimp Stuffed w/Jalapeno Wrapped in Bacon
- Josh Michelson San Diego CA,
Serves/Makes:10 or more
- 2 lbs (.9 kg). Jumbo Shrimp 18/20 (peeled)
- One strip of bacon per shrimp.
- 10 fresh jalapenos.
- Slice the jalapenos into 4 sections long ways.
- Cut a slice down the back of each shrimp.
- Stuff one piece of jalapeno into the slice on the shrimp.
- Pre-cook bacon in microwave for 1 to 2 min.
- Take a stuffed shrimp and wrap it with a piece of bacon (It might help if you put a toothpick in to hold on the bacon).
- Place the wrapped stuffed shrimp on the B-B-Q.
- Cook until the shrimp are done.
- This dish is simple and a killer, great for summertime backyard BBQ's.