- 8 eggs, beaten
- 3 green onions, chopped (optional)
- 1 cup (225 ml) cheddar cheese, grated
- chopped ham (optional)
- veggies, chopped (optional)
- 2 rolls of crescent rolls (reduced fat or regular)
- Take one roll of crescent rolls and line the bottom of stoneware or baking pan.
- Smooth out perforated lines with roller or by hand.
- Take other roll of crescent rolls and connect the long ends to the bottom of the crescent rolls with flaps hanging over the sides.
- Scramble 8 eggs with onions (Do not over scramble, but not too runny).
- Combine with veggies and ham, if using.
- Place eggs over crescent and add cheese.
- Twist the ends of the "flaps" to make it look like a braid.
- Bake for 25 minutes at 375 degrees (200 C.).
- A Pampered Chef party recipe which comes out terrific on the Pampered Chef stoneware but a regular cookie sheet or jelly roll pan works, too.