- William Bohannon
- 15 chicken wings skin on
- Oil for frying
- salt and black pepper
- carrot sticks
- celery sticks
- blue cheese or ranch salad dressing
- Buffalo Wing sauce:
- 1-1/2 cups (350 ml) margarine or butter
- 1 tsp (5 ml) garlic powder or fresh garlic minced
- 1 tsp (5 ml) sugar
- 1/3 Cup (80 ml) Panola Hot Sauce (or any Louisiana style sauce not Tabasco).
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) ketchup
- Heat oil for frying.
- Season wings with salt and pepper.
- Fry the wings in oil until golden brown.
- Melt butter in small sauce pan and remaining sauce ingredients.
- Simmer sauce on very low stirring frequently for 10 min.
- Place cooked wings in bowl pour sauce over the wings.
- Cover the bowl and shake to coat the wings.
- Pour wings out on to a serving platter.
- Garnish with carrot and celery sticks and blue cheese or ranch dressing on the side.