- Egyptian/African grilled meat
- William Bohannon
- 4 chicken breasts, skinless and boneless or any meat
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) shelled roasted peanuts
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) dry mustard powder
- 1 tsp (5 ml) whole corriander
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) black pepper
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml) cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml) ground red pepper (optional)
- salt to taste
- charcoal for grilling
- smoke chips (optional)
- wooden skewers
- Soak wooden skewers in water until ready to use.
- Cut whole chicken breasts into 4 pieces each.
- Place seasonings and peanuts into food processor.
- Process until smooth.
- Skewer chicken pieces 4 each skewer.
- Spread chicken with seasoning mixture.
- Grill over smoking coals turning until done (about 10 minutes).
- Also called Peanut BBQ.