- 2 cups (475 ml) (8 ounces) ARMOUR lower salt ham cut into strips
- 2 cups (475 ml) pasta bow ties or shells,cooked according to package
- 8 ounces of California-blend frozen veggies
- 5 cherry tomatoes (or regular)
- 3/4 cup (175 ml) bottled low-sodium,low calorie zesty Italian salad dressing
- 4 cups (950 ml) mixed greens,washed and drained or plain lettuce
- Combine ham, pasta, veggies, tomatoes and salad dressing in a large bowl;toss to coat well.
- Cover;refrigerate at least an hour before serving.
- I hope you enjoy your salad So eat up!
You could also use leftover ham.