- My recipe
- 2 parts Kahlua
- 4 parts Bailey's Irish Cream
- plenty of ice
- 1 to 2 parts Vodka
- In a blender add the Bailey's and Kahlua; do not fill past 1/3.
- Add enough ice to "fill" the blender.
- Blend on a low speed continually adding ice until a milkshake texture is achieved.
- Add, the vodka, more for strong less for weak.
- Mix in.
- I hope this is what you are looking for. It is a good sipping drink. I make the 'part' measure as 1 oz. you can make it a cup if you like. Don't make up more than you will use because using the ice cubes in it will effect the flavor and texture if it sits to long. You can also just chill all ingredients, mix and serve without blending in the ice cubes.