Baked Goat Cheese and Avocado Mousse
- 2 avocados
- 1 chevre log
- 1 soft goat cheese
- 1 bunch spring onions
- 1 lemon
- Cut each avocado in half and scoop out flesh (reserve the shell).
- Chop spring onion very finely.
- In a bowl mix thoroughly the avocado flesh, soft goat cheese, chopped spring onion and the zest and juice of the lemon with seasoning to taste.
- Bake in oven proof dish at 350 degrees (175 C.) for 30 minutes.
- Divide the baked mixture between the avocado shells and crumble over the chevre log.
- Grill until chevre log melted and golden.
- Serve with light salad (I recommend watercress and baby spinach with lemon dressing).