Original Tortilla Roll-ups
- Tortilla appetizer
- 4 large tortillas
- 8 oz (224 grm). cream cheese, softened
- 1-1/2 cups (350 ml) picante salsa
- 4 long or 8 short green onions
- Mix softened cream cheese and picante sauce in a bowl until the mixture is pink and creamy.
- Spread the mixture evenly over tortilla's surface.
- Choose one or two green onions that will stretch completely over the diameter of the tortilla.
- Starting from the edge of the tortilla, roll the green onion up inside it.
- Slice each tortilla into 7 even increments to form twenty-eight roll-ups.
- These are great before a meal or just as a snack. If you enjoy them, please let me know.