- cut up fryer pieces
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) lemon juice
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) cooking oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 tsp (10 ml) salt
- 1 tsp (5 ml) paprika
- 1 tsp (5 ml) pepper
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) honey
- In a saucepan, mix together all ingredients except chicken.
- Pour over chicken and place in refrigerator to marinade.
- Stir frequently.
- Grill on outdoor barbeque or in oven.
- This recipe came in a package of Zacky Farms chicken. I've used it for years.
I triple the recipe and do about 20 pieces of chicken for 12 people and usually marinade overnight.
That way there's no last minute prep and you can just throw it on the barbecue!