- 1 tbsp (15 ml) apricot preserves
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) French or Russian salad dressing
- pinch ginger (optinal)
- 1 bone-in chicken breast half
- salt and pepper, to taste
- In a small bowl, combine preserves, salad dressing and ginger;set aside. Put chicken in greased pan; sprinkle with salt and pepper
- Top chicken with apricot mixture.
- Bake uncovered at 350 degrees (175 C.) for 50 to 55 minutes or until chicken juices run clear.
- It's the greatest chicken in the whole wide world. You will have to
try this chicken--it is to DIE for!!!!!!!!