- 8 oz (224 grm). thin spaghetti noodles
- 1 lb (.5 kg). extra lean ground beef
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) chopped onion
- 1 jar chunky garden-style spaghetti sauce
- 1 (8 oz) can whole tomatoes
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) prepared mustard
- 1 cup (225 ml) shredded extra sharp cheese
- Break spaghetti in half and cook in boiling water until done.
- Pour into strainer and let sit while preparing sauce.
- Brown ground beef and onion together; drain.
- Add spaghetti sauce, tomatoes, mustard, and Worcestershire sauce.
- Mix all of the sauce with spaghetti noodles.
- Pour into baking dish.
- Sprinkle cheese on top.
- Bake at 350 degrees (175 C.) for 15 to 20 minutes.