Serves/Makes:6 or more
- 1 pkg. (10 oz (280 grm).) mixed salad greens
- 6 plum tomatoes, chopped
- 8 small (kosher) or (plain dill) Dill Pickles, chopped
- 4 hard-cooked eggs, chopped
- 2 cups (475 ml) cubed ham(Spam is good)
- 1 small red onion, chopped
- 1 bottle (8 oz (224 grm).) KRAFT Peppercorn Ranch Dressing, may need more..
- grated cheese of choice.. I like fresh Parmesan and for a different taste, try crumbled bleu cheese.
- Place greens in bottom of large salad bowl.
- Layer tomatoes, pickles, eggs, ham and onion over greens in bowl.
- Spread dressing evenly over top of salad.
- As an alternative, add cheese and dressing between each layer, not just on top.