- Dressing/marinade for grilled salmon
- Tim Shelp
- 1 minced shallot
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) minced ginger
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) lime juice
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) wasabi tobico
- Combine all ingredients.
- Refridgerate overnight.
- Use as a quick marinade, and brush on before and after grilling salmon, shrimp, etc.
- Try adding a little sugar and use it to dress an oriental style slaw.
Thanks for showing interest in the recipe. Wasabi is made by combining
water with wasabi powder. Wasabi powder is powder made from Japaneese
horseradish. You can find it in asian markets, specialty food stores,
and in some grocery stores. It also is available pre-made. It should be
a vivid green color.