- 4 cups (950 ml) maple syrup
- 4 tbsp (60 ml) butter
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) chopped walnuts or butternuts
- Boil maple syrup and butter until it reaches 236 238 degrees (125 C.) on a candy thermometer(softball stage).
- Stir often
- Cool until lukewarm (110 degrees).
- Stir until thick and creamy.
- Add nuts.
- Pour into a buttered pan and cut into squares.
- I have never tried this so I have no idea how it will turn out.
you can find this recipe at
Editor's note: Or just use our word search feature on the front page and type in maple or fudge!