- 1 16 oz (448 grm). jar peanut butter
- 1 7 oz (196 grm). jar marshmallow creme
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) plus 2 tbsp (30 ml) milk
- 1 1 lb (.5 kg). box powdered sugar
- Put beanut butter and marshmallow cream into a large mixing bowl.
- Combine milk and sugar in a saucepan;bring to a boil.
- Boil 6 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Remove from heat; pour over combined mixture.
- Mix quickly until all ingredients are combined.
- Spread into square 8 inch buttered pan.
- Cut into squares.
- This recipe is as printed in Recipes on Parade Desserts printed in 1965 by Favorite Recipes Press.