- Donna Jones
- 1 6 oz (168 grm). can of tomato paste
- 1 14.5 oz (406 grm). can diced tomatoes(undrained)
- 1 16 oz (448 grm). can red or green enchilada sauce
- whole wheat lasagna noodles
- 1 lb (.5 kg). ground turkey, browned
- 2 cups (475 ml) fat free cottage cheese
- 3 cups (700 ml) low fat cheese, grated
- Mix together tomato paste, tomatoes with juice and enchilada sauce.
- 1/3 Spread of that mixture in a lasagna pan.
- On top of that, layer a row of uncooked noodles.
- On that layer, layer 1/3 of cottage cheese.
- Sprinkle 1/3 lb (.2 kg). cooked ground turkey.
- Sprinkle a cup of low fat cheese.
- Continue layers in the same order 2 more times.
- Cover tightly with foil and bake at 350 degrees (175 C.) for 50 minutes.
- It sounds pretty gross but I don't like cottage cheese and you can't even taste it. It replaces the ricotta cheese.