- 2 tbsp (30 ml) flour
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 tsp (5 ml). cinnamon
- 1 can refrigerator biscuits
- 2 cooking apples, peeled, cored and grated
- 1 cup (225 ml) grated mild cheese
- dab of butter
- Measure flour, sugar and cinnamon into a small bowl; mix well.
- Press or roll biscuits into flat circles and place on a lightly greased cookie sheet.
- Sprinkle grated apples on biscuits, then sprinkle with grated cheese.
- Spoon on brown sugar and dot with butter.
- Bake at 350 degrees (175 C.) for 15-20 minutes.