- Microwave recipe
- 1 lb (.5 kg). lean ground beef
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 10-3/4 oz (301 grm). can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 8 oz (224 grm). can mushroom stems and pieces, drained
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) tomato paste
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml). salt
- 1/8 tsp (1 ml). freshly gound pepper
- 1 cup (225 ml) dairy sour cream
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) chopped fresh parsley
- 4 cups (950 ml) hot cooked rice or noodles
- Place ground beef in 2 quarts (1900 ml) microproof casserole, break up with fork.
- Stir in onion and garlic.
- Cook on HI (max power) 10 - 12 minutes or until beef is no longer red and onion is transparent; drain.
- Stir in soup, mushrooms, tomato paste, salt and pepper; cover.
- Cook on HI 12 minutes, stirring once.
- Stir in sour cream.
- Cook on HI 1 minute, stir.
- Sprinkle with parsley.
- Serve over rice or noodles.