- Mexican casserole
- Marcie Brush
Serves/Makes:4 or more
- 2 lbs (.9 kg). hamburger
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 can enchilada sauce (mild or hot)
- 1 can pinto beans
- 1 medium bag shredded cheddar (or Mexican) cheese
- 1/2 bag tortilla chips (crushed)
- sour cream
- 1/2 bag tortilla chips (uncrushed)
- Brown and drain hamburger.
- Mix all ingredients (except sour cream) in a 9 x 13 inch prepared pan.
- Bake in 375 degree (200 C.) oven for 45 minutes or until edges are bubbly.
- Serve with remaining tortilla chips and sour cream to put on top, if desired.