- A lactose free pie
Serves/Makes:1 9 inch pie
- 2 cups (475 ml) sugar
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) flour
- 5 tbsp (70 ml) cocoa
- 1 cup (225 ml) melted margarine
- 4 eggs
- 1 tsp (5 ml) vanilla
- Blend dry ingredients.
- Add eggs, margarine, and vanilla.
- Mix well.
- Bake in unbaked pie shell for 30 min. at 350 degrees (175 C.) or until set.
- This pie will still wiggle in the middle when done.
- My mom first made this for my great aunt visiting from California. She is lactose intolerant and it was hard finding a dessert to accomodate her, but this worked!