- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 3 cups (700 ml) of broccoli
- 1 package of shredded cheese (2 cups), any style of cheese will work
- 1 package of shredded chedder cheese (2 cups)
- 2 bags of rice (boil in a bag rice)
- 1 8 oz (224 grm). or larger of salsa
- one package of flour tortillas,burrito size
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Cut chicken into small pieces and cook in pan till done.
- Boil rice while chicken is cooking.
- Cook broccoli; chop.
- Add together chicken, rice, broccoli, and 1 package of shredded cheese in large bowl; mix well.
- Lay out tortillas and put good size amount of mixture in; wrap up and place in a 9 inch x 13 inch pan.
- Pour salsa on top of wraps and sprinkle 1 package of shredded cheddar cheese on top of salsa.
- Bake in oven until cheese is melted.
- Remove from oven and serve.
- Try this recipe with leftover turkey!