- 1 can each of any kind of veggies you like -- as many as you want
- ham chunks or browned ground beef
- tomatoes (canned)- depending on how many cans of veggies you put in 2-3 cans
- onion, chopped
- green pepper, chopped
- spices, your choice
- Add onions and bell pepper with the ground beef and saute while meat is browning.
- Drain off grease.
- Drain liquid off of canned veggies and add to the pot.
- Chop the tomatoes and add to the pot (juice and all).
- Add enough water to cover everything and simmer for about 30 - 45 minutes.
- Add whatever spices you like.
- I usually make a big batch and put some in the freezer in baggies. It can be eaten for several days. Keeps well in the refrigerator.