Dog Treats - Babyfood Soft Doggie Cookies
- Chuck's Collection
- Three 2-1/2 oz (70 grm) jars beef or chicken baby food **
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) dry milk
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) wheat germ or Cream of Wheat
- ** Can use canned potted meat or place any meat in a blender and process until very fine.
- Combine all ingredients.
- Roll into small balls or roll out and cut into shapes.
- Place on a greased cookie sheet.
- Flatten balls slightly.
- Bake at 350 degrees (175 C.) for 15 minutes or until brown.
- Cool on a wire rack.
- Store in an airtight container.
- Cookies are soft and chewy.
- I make these for my pup, he really likes them.
I have used potted meat and also ground my own meat in the blender'
I have 25 recipes and if anyone wants some of them I will be glad to share. I also have a "Birdcake" which the birds really enjoy in the winter. Have a few recipes for cats.
Please request them if you would like more ideas.