- Salad or Main Dish
- Linda S. Orris
Serves/Makes:4 or more
- 1 head lettuce
- 1 head endive
- 1 head romaine
- 1 head leaf lettuce
- 2 8oz bottles Basalmic Dressing
- 2 pound chicken tenders,cut in bite size pieces
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 4 carrots cleaned and sliced in rounds
- 3 green peppers, julienned
- 1 onion sliced,thin
- 4 or more plum tomatoes, sliced or 1 jar julienned sun dried,drained
- 1 day ahead cut chicken into pieces.
- Marinate in 1 of the bottles of dressing over night.
- Make a big salad from the rest of ingredients.
- Stir-fry the chicken in 1/2 cup (125 ml) marinade.
- Add to the salad.
- Add enough dressing for your taste.
- I make this for our Dinners at Church. We learned that if you want some, you better be in the front of the line.