- It will give a new flare to the word rice
- Cassandra Buchanan
Serves/Makes:6 or more
- 1 box of rice
- 1 large sized steak, chopped in little cubes
- 1 green pepper, cut in little pieces
- 4 mushrooms, diced
- 2 cans of beef consumme or beef broth
- 2 cans of water (one of the consumme cans filled twice)
- soy sauce
- Put the two cans of water and the two cans of consumme in a large pot.
- Add the green peppers and the mushrooms to the broth and water mixture.
- Bring it to a boil.
- In a frying pan, fry the steak cubes.
- When the water boils remove from heat and add the rice; cover.
- Let set for 10 minutes.
- When the rice is done setting add soy sauce to taste (If you use light soy sauce it will become more salty).
- When you finish mixing in soy sauce add the fried steak.
- Stir in the steak and serve.