- 1/2 cup (125 ml) cornmeal
- 1-3/4 cups (425 ml) whole-wheat flour
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) garlic powder
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) Knorr intant beef stock mix or their vegetable or chicken stock mix
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) bacon bits
- 6 tbsp (90 ml) oil
- 2/3 cup (150 ml) water (approx)]
- Mix together well.
- Roll out to approx 1/4 inch thick and cut out with either your Christmas cookie cutters or use the dog biscuit cutter.
- Bake 350 degree (175 C.) oven for approx 35 - 45 minutes, basting with meat drippings or bacon fat.
- When cooled, put them into your homemade dog sock and hang on the mantle for Fido. Let Fido open his own Christmas sock this year.
Dogs really do like these biscuits. tried, true and tested.