Pet Treats from Chuck! - Chicken Liver Cookies
- Chuck's Collection
- 1 cup (225 ml) wheat germ or cornmeal
- 2 cups (475 ml) flour
- 1 tbsp (15 ml). chopped parsley
- 3 tbsp (45 ml). oil
- 1 cup (225 ml) cooked chicken liver, chopped
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) chicken broth
- Combine wheat germ and flour.
- Beat egg with oil, add chicken broth and parsley, mixing well.
- Add flour mixture slowly, stirring.
- Fold in chicken liver and mix well.
- Place dough on a floured surface and roll to 1/2 inch thick.
- Cut with a knife or cookie cutter.
- Place on a greased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 400 degrees (200 C.) for 15 to 18 minutes or until firm.
- Cool and store in the refrigerator.