Mashed Potato Peanut Butter Roll
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) leftover mashed potatoes
- 1 box powdered sugar
- peanut butter
- Mix mashed potatoes with powdered sugar, a little at a time, until it is the consistency of dough.
- Roll out into a rectangle, sprinkling surface with powdered sugar so it doesn't stick.
- Spread rectangle with peanut butter.
- Roll up like a jelly roll.
- Refrigerate, slice and serve.
- When I saw your request, I remembered my grandmother making this candy. It was a real treat for us grandkids.