Cool Whip Chocolate Cookies
- 6 Hershey Milk Chocolate Bars (1-1/2 oz (43.4 grm). each)
- 1 12 oz (336 grm). container of Cool Whip
- 1 cup (225 ml) crushed Vanilla Wafers
- In a double boiler or sauce pan, melt chocolate over low heat.
- Cool for ten minutes.
- Fold chocolate into thawed topping.
- Cover and chill for three hours.
- Shape into one inch balls and roll in wafer crumbs.
- Refrigerate or freeze until needed (freezer is best).
- I never actually made these yet...but they sound yummy!