- Supermarket ingredients for fun "fondue". Good for parties.
- My own kids' recipes
- 1 8 oz (224 grm). jar Velveeta Cheese (for spicier tastes use Taco Bell nacho cheese sauce)
- 8 hot dogs (Polish or other sausage makes a nice substitute)
- BBQ sauce (optional)
- Gently heat cheese sauce in mcrowave proof bowl to dipping consistency (Velveeta may need a tbsp of milk added).
- Cut hot dogs into 3/4 inch pieces.
- Make cross cuts on each end.
- Grill in pan until lightly browned on all sides.
- Pile hot dogs into another bowl so they stay warm.
- Put tooth picks near bowl with hot dogs.
- A bowl of 4 oz (112 grm). of BBQ sauce adds nice touch.
- Don't dip the dogs in BBQ sauce before the cheese please!
- Total prep time without kid help. 6-8 minutes. With kid help take about 10-12 minutes.