Dog Treats - Deluxe Dog Treats
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) cornmeal
- 1-3/4 cups (425 ml) whole wheat flour
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) garlic powder
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) beef stock mix or vegetable or chicken stock mix
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) bacon bits
- 6 tbsp (90 ml) bacon or chicken fat or oil
- 2/3 cup (150 ml) water (approximately)
- Mix dry ingredients together well.
- Slowly add water to make a stiff dough.
- Roll out to 1/4 inch thickness and cut out with a knife, cookie cutter, or bone-shaped cutter.
- Bake in a 350 degree (175 C.) oven for 35 to 45 minutes.
- Can be basted with meat drippings or bacon fat.