- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2 cups (475 ml) cracker crumbs, crushed crackers (graham crackers or saltines)
- 1 cup (225 ml) coconut
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) sugar
- 1 tsp (5 ml) vanilla
- 1 quart (950 ml) milk
- Crush crackers by a rolling pin, or by hand, in a plastic bag or a food processor.
- Combine all ingredients in a pan.
- Heat until they boil.
- Pour into a bowl and refrigerate until cool.
- It will thicken as it cools.
- Have not tried this, but will soon. Sounds good to me.
Hope this is what your looking for.